Adjusting Appointment Types and Status
Adjusting Appointment Types and Status
During trial, the Support team will create for your system a spreadsheet containing all of your ezyVet (or other PIM system) Appointment Types and Appointment Status. If using ezyVet, this information comes directly from your ezyVet system into ReviewTree using API keys. If a change is made to an appointment type or status in your client data management system, when using API, the ReviewTree system will update with that change.
If you are unsure how your data is being sent to ReviewTree, contact Support who can help you learn more about your own system.
Accessing Integration Settings
To access the Integration Page, complete the following steps:
- Log into ReviewTree, select Account tab along the top
- From the Account drop down select Integrations
- Make adjustments as desired
Save changes before navigating to a different page.
How Appointment Types and Status Work
By viewing the Integration page, an Admin level user can review and adjust the current Unit/Division, Appointment Status, and Appointment Type settings.
- Unit/Division: If more than one database is in use in your client data system, choose which database(s) ReviewTree should look for client data within.
- Appointment Status: Adjust to match the types of statuses used in client data system (e.g. ezyVet) when a client checks out and the appointment status is adjusted to reflect the end of the appointment.
- Appointment Type: Select which of the appointment types when chosen for a client appointment where that client should be sent a survey. Note a client will only be sent a survey request email (and one subsequent reminder) once every six months by default (this can be adjusted if desired).
- Tags to block surveys: If any of the tags seen in this list are likewise selected in ezyVet system for a particular client, that client will not receive a survey request from ReviewTree
Adjusting Timing for Sending Surveys
When viewing the Integration page, there are a few areas to control the timing of the survey, as well as exemptions:
- Send Survey After XX hours: Enter the number of hours to wait to send a survey after an appointment ends. If left blank, this will send the survey request to the clients between the hours of 6pm-8pm Eastern Time daily.
- Contact After Animal Death: By default, ReviewTree will not contact a client where the appointment was tagged that the animal has died. If a practice would like to contact the client for a survey following the death of the animal, select to enable the setting and enter the number of days to wait to contact client after the appointment.
ezyVet Integration Steps
ezyVet Integration With ezyVet Integration, appropriate client data from ezyVet is automatically uploaded to ReviewTree. Specifically, only clients who meet your standard for survey readiness are uploaded to ReviewTree. These Integration Settings can ...
Export Survey Data
How to Request an Automatic Export of Survey Data You can request to automatically receive an export file (CSV) of your survey data on a Monthly basis by submitting this request to ReviewTree Support (simply email firstname.lastname@example.org). This must ...
User Setup and User Notifications
Instructions for User Setup and User Notifications Click Here to View Help Video Adding Users There is no limit to the number of Users you may add to your system. We recommend users to not share login credentials so that you best utilize the comment ...
ezyVet Login from ReviewTree
ezyVet Login from ReviewTree For those systems with ezyVet integration, a user may add the ezyVet login URL to ReviewTree, which allows a user to review a client's ezyVet record for the client's recent appointment, in order to provide the comment ...
Client Feedback Reports
Steps to Access Client Feedback Report(s) Instantly At any time, you can select Response Report to view your client feedback report. This is data that comes directly from your surveys. While you may be signed up to receive these reports via email ...